Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change the look of the popup?
If you have knowledge of CSS you can style the popups however you want by changing your theme’s CSS file. For a simpler and code free option, you can purchase and install our WP Terms Popup Designer add-on.
How can I collect information about visitors who agree to my popups?
We offer a premium add-on for this purpose called WP Terms Popup Collector which offers you conversion statistics and collects details about each visitor to your site when they agree to one of your popups.
How do I use a single popup for my entire site?
After you’ve created your popup content, go to the “Settings” page and select the checkbox for “Enable only one popup sitewide?” The select your “Sitewide Terms Popup” from the dropdown. Set an “Agreement Expiration” time if the default isn’t right for you and once you hit the “Save Settings” button you are all done.
Can I have different popups be shown on different pages and posts?
- Create as many pieces of popup content as you want.
- Go to the edit screen of the post or page you want to show a popup on.
- On the right hand side of the edit screen, you will see the “WP Terms Popup” option box. Configure according to your needs.
- Save the post or page and you are all set.
How do I disable a sitewide popup from appearing on a page or post?
- Go to the edit screen of the post or page you want to disable the sitewide popup on.
- On the right hand side of the edit screen, you will see the “WP Terms Popup” option box. Check the “Disable Popup?” box.
- Save the post or page and your sitewide popup will no longer appear.
How do I show a popup on a custom post type?
Simply find the shortcode for the popup content you want. You can find this information under “All Popups” in the admin menu. Copy the shortcode that matches the popup content you want and the paste it into the content of your custom post type.
Is the popup responsive and viewable on mobile devices?
Yes, the popup is responsive and will resize according to a device’s browser dimensions.