- Function prefix and name standardization.
- Improvement of file structure.
- Change in the structure of free version and PRO version of the plugin. PRO version now requires free version to be installed and active at the same time, to eliminate redundant updates. Easier for developers to update both free and pro versions, avoid user confusion.
- Removed fatal error produced by conflict with PRO version.
- Users now have the ability to set the opacity level behind popup.
- Added a wrapping container class called ‘termscontentwrapper’ to the popup body content for styling.
- Shortcode bug fixed. Shortcode is now making use of HTML5 localStorage.
- Shortcode warning issued while we are fixing the bug.
- Tidying up the options page in the backend. Now warning shows if no terms popup has been created.
- Shortcode usage is now possible. Shortcode can now be used to show popups on custom post types.
- Backend GUI improvement.
- Easier to understand instructions in the readme file.
- New icon for terms popup custom post type.
- Terms is now converted into a custom post type.
- User can now create as many different terms as they want and choose to display the terms on any post or page that they desire.
- User friendly option on post and page screen.
- Initial release.